Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Summer '07 is over in 1 day


This summer is coming to an end. I start school tomorrow morning at 9am with a Western Civ class! So exciting! I am a little nervous, because this is such a new experience for me, but the unknown aspect of it intrigues me.
This summer has been filled with many new adventures, and many beautiful days. I have grown a lot, and also learned much about myself and the people around me. I has been a rough summer.
But college for me is a fresh start, and I am optimistic about the out come.
I'd like to thank my Momma for getting me this far in school, she is the most intelligent woman I know. Until recently I never realized how blessed I was to have her as my teacher all these years. She prepared me for things and situations I never thought I would met, but when they came about having here knowledge helped me through. Thank you Momma.
I'd like to thank my Daddy for his sense of humor, because even though we may not always get along or agree on things(boys in particular) you are always there to make laugh, which I would be lost without! It nice to have someone there like you who is just obsessed with Harry Potter as I am. Thank you for sharing your stories of the struggles you have been through, because I even though I may not fully appreciate it now, one day when I look back at what I've gone through I'll know that all that stregth came from you. You are Batman :)
P.S. I know I'm not smarter that you :)
I'd like to thank my sister, Baby Girl as Momma Calls her. She has stuck by me through everything. She's my best friend, I would dissapear without her.
I'd like to thank Jon. He is the coolest cook I know. He is one of the funniest people I know, and also one of the most talented!
And last but not least, Andy Roo. My insanity in the family(though, we are all a little crazy!) Whenever I want to have a goo time, I find my little man!
My family is my rock.

1 comment:

qualcosa di bello said...

it is time for the sunflower to bloom!!! :) lots of love from your momma (in the Holy City - wish you were here!)