Monday, August 6, 2007

I feel

I feel like a huge weight and dissapointment to everyone in my life. I feel like I am in everyone elses way of success. And instead of people listening to what I want for myself they are to busy telling me that they now what I want(even though they don't) and they know and want whats best for me(which i dont disagree with). I am so emotionally tired and drained of this. I can't make anyone happy. I wish I could just work on what make me happy, which is my art, but its just not happening.
I wish that instead of people telling me that I'm wrong they could help me in a more positive way. I need that.
But as of this moment..I am my only influence, and I am going to work on making myself happy.

1 comment:

qualcosa di bello said...

honey, one of life's greatest truths is that no one is responsible for your happiness; only you are. steer your thinking, writing, art, actions into positive avenues, & you will be happy! go big bug!!!!