Thursday, August 2, 2007

Momma Bear's Birthday!









Todays is Momma's Birthday!





My mother is probably one of the most inspiring people I know. Seeing all that she has accomplished, and yet she strives for more. She has sacrificed so mush for her family and her children. She is also a great companion! Who else could I jump in the car with and go on and edwin weekend with the girls? She is always there handing out the greatest advice, teaching me all that she has learned, making me laugh so hard in Hechts playing with the mannaquins and there underwear, or humoring me when I discover Spotted dick, and supporting me in everything I do.
I dont know what I would do with out my momma! I love you momma! Happy Birthday!


Momma and I at the Bowling Alley

In the Kitchen whipping up something amazing!

At Angel Oak with Dad.

Momma and Christianne

Mom and I in the Mountains

A fun night at Hechts with mom!

I think this speaks for itself!

No comments: