Thursday, September 6, 2007

(None)

About me:I'm Katie. I never seem to run out of things to say. As of now: My life is a whirlwind, but I hug it like a harmless little tree. Its and earthquake, but I calm it. I need a new town to leave all this behind. I'm not interested in being someone else anymore. I'm not interested in being someones priority, I'm interested in Being my own. "How many lovers would stay, just to put up with this everyday and all day???" My greatest desire is to get out and be what I've always dreamed and wanted for myself.

3 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Happy Birthday Katie!

(Your mom let us in on the secret.)

Roam2Rome said...

Yes Katie!! Happy Birthday!!!

qualcosa di bello said...

how does it feel to be a legal adult?????

no matter, you are still my 7 lb. 2 oz. baby girl! :)