Thursday, March 6, 2008

A New Day: Day 1



Starting today I'll be writing a note everyday. I'm reading a book called 100 Ways to Keep Your Soul Alive. Everyday it gives you a new task. I'll be writing about how I act out these things....


So here;s to the Future, Here's to the Now, and Here's to growing and learning more about myself.


Day 1:Task: "Live in this Moment." "Do something competely on the spur of the moment today, without thinking about past experiences or future consequences.


So what did I do...I made deviled eggs, which I haven't done in forever, but I have been craving them. So I just made them.I also let go of something from my past that I have been clinging to, but I dont need it anymore.


Now I need to find myself, I need happiness.



God said "My name is I am." Not "I was," Not "I will be," but "I Am."

"When you live in the past, with its mistakes and regrets it is hard. I am not there. My name is not 'I was.'

When you live in the future, with its problems and fears it is hard. I am not there. My name is not 'I will be.'

When you live in this moment, it is not hard. I am here. My name is 'I am'"So this is me now. I am laying it all out. I am finding myself by finding God.

No comments: